Solutions to common faults of acrylic laser engraving machine
Acrylic laser engraving machine in the long-term use of the process may encounter some minor failures, on the minte ying electronics together to see how to deal with it.
1, acrylic laser engraving machine when there is light, sometimes no light
(1) check whether the lens is dirty or damaged, whether the optical path is seriously deviated, clean or replace the lens, and adjust the optical path.
(2) The optical path of the lens is normal, check whether the water circulation is normal, such as the water is intermittent, clean or replace the water.
(3) The water circulation is normal, the water protection may fail, and the water protection should be replaced.
(4) If the problem is still the same, the motherboard, the laser power supply and the laser tube may lead to this phenomenon, replace the above accessories alternately and find the reason.
2, acrylic laser engraving machine graphics output after the size is wrong
Check the actual size of the graph, and if there is no problem, change the machine drive subdivision for each motion, pulse.
3, acrylic laser engraving machine reset is not normal
(1) the reset direction is correct, but to the peak, the car and the beam can not stop (the new machine first check the parameters of the motherboard, such as correct), the motherboard, sensor fault, need to be replaced.
(2) If the beam is reset normally and the trolley is reset immovable, it may be that the tensioning wheel is stuck or the motor shaft is broken, and the parameters are wrong. Replace the tensioning wheel or small motor and modify the parameters.
4, acrylic laser engraving machine halfway stop engraving, miss engraving, engraving
(1) Check the grounding status of the machine, measure whether the ground wire is up to standard (the resistance to the ground should not be greater than 5 ohm), and transform the ground wire to meet the relevant standards.
(2) Check whether the computer has set the screen saver or power saving mode (such as system sleep or shut down the hard disk). For low speed and high speed motherboard, cancel all the above Settings, and change to "Never".
(3) Check whether there are mistakes in the original graph, such as crossover, not closed, missing strokes, etc., and correct the mistakes in the graph.